Identifying Small Black Biting Bugs

I'm having the same problem as several others. I have black and white pinhead bugs that bite, but you never see them move. They can be on your hand or on the floor and they won't move. These bugs look like lint on all my clothes. I spent an entire day cleaning my clothes, and they were all back the next day. Does anyone have any idea what these can be? I'm going crazy. I have bites all over me. I read somewhere that they go in your mouth and ears while you sleep. I wouldn't doubt that. Help. The exterminator and my doctor think I'm going crazy.

Anonymous

I have been having a similar problem. I called out 3 different pest control companies and all said they couldn't identify them and therefore couldn't treat them. One company set out sticky traps - nothing in them. The black and white spots are everywhere. My dogs are all three sneezing and scratching and I have marks all over me even after putting a mattress enclosure on. I set my groceries on the table as I put things away. My food even in fridge and freezer are full of them. I clean and clean and they are right back again. I finally called an indoor air testing company. I have mold in my attic insulation and in my basement. It is obviously being spread through my furnace vents. They will be coming out this week to take care of the problem. I bought an air purifier and keep cleaning until they can get here. Check the symptoms of mold sensitivity - and I think you will be surprised about what mold - particularly black mold can do to you and animals. Check this link moldsymptoms.org/