Identifying Small Black Bugs

Please help me. These little 2mm long black bugs are all around our house, most of them on the walls and nearby, also on our entry door. I had noticed them 2 weeks ago and really have no idea what are they. I have washed them out with water, but nothing happened. They are back. How can we destroy them? There are hundreds of them.

They look like ants. Spray with Raid.

Add equal amount of salt and baking soda and spread all over the border of walls
It will go soon

The picture is hard for me to make out. If you have pets or small children or garden, I suggest avoiding the store bought chemicals..especially until you know exactly what you are dealing with because they can be toxic. If you can take a few of them to your local hardware store or big box store garden department (sealed jar, double bagged in plastic--to stop the ick factor of transporting them), they can tell you exactly what they are.

If they are ants, we used totally natural solutions...like cinnamon around the perimeter of our house (inside and out). Once you get the final ID, post it and if they are ants, I can give you more info on natural solutions that don't harm soil, pets, garden etc. Good luck! Bugs can really bug us (yes, pun intended!!)