Identifying Tiny Black Bugs

I have a very tiny black bugs coming from moisture in the kitchen (in the counter area next to the sink). Typically I have a problem on the very edge of the counter next to the wall, there is leakage between the wall and the cabinet and with poor caulk. I recently found this kind of bug crawling in that area.

I am sure that she attacks humans and especially their hair. I have noticed recently that I have a lack of hair on my scalp. It is so frustrating to see you have empty spots where it is no longer thick. I am trying to figure out what is it? Anybody know?

They could be ticks. Is is crucial that the leak get fixed.

I can't see the critter clearly so you may want to see if it matches the image of a tick see link. goo.gl/.../svL2wa

Their bites can cause localized hair loss. Other things can cause it too, so check with your doctor either way and sooner rather than later.

Ticks can carry Lyme disease do if that is what is going on you want to catch that early.

Thyroid issues cause hair loss too and that is also nothing to mess with. Wishing you the best! Better safe than sorry!

No matter what, seal up the leak ASAP!