Identifying Tiny Black Bugs

I am trying to identify a bug. It is pure black, a little bigger than a straight pin head, non biting, and loves window light facing north. They are always crawling, but if disturbed fly and try to hide in the curtains. They disappear when the sun goes down. The next day a lot of dead ones are on the sills and a lot on the window. If I wipe them with bleach saturated paper towels I still get more the next day. I read all of TFun advice, but none fit my black bugs so far. This is the second year they've appeared. Hopefully someone can identify them for me. I can't add a photo since it's 10 pm and they've disappeared to where I don't know. Thanks in advance.

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards (US only) for people who answer recent questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

What are the very small,(1/16) of an inch, thin, flat, fast crawling,
dark color,bugs that I sometimes see in my window sill, and sometimes other places in my apt. They are hard to smash!

Anonymous

I've got these same black bugs in our camper. The camper has been emptied of all foodstuff and personal items and placed in a storage lot. Upon returning a few months later I was horrified when I opened the door and found them practically covering the floor couch bed, in the shower the windowsills. Like they had swarmed in thousands. Thought at first they were little mouse droppings, but no sign of them in cabinets under bed or behind drawers where you would typically expect to see mouse droppings. Cleaned them all up, bombed the rv, came back a yr later and rv is black with them again! What are the? How to stop this. Don't seem to bite, not in the bed but on top is covers. No good to attract weevils. No larva in sight ???