Identifying Tiny Bugs in Clothes Closet

Can someone tell me what this bug is? I found few of them crawling in my closet and on my clothes. I'm freaking out. I'm very neat and clean. I don't know why those bugs are there and why is this happening. I killed 7. I didn't see other ones, but I'm sure they are there; I have a lot clothes in there. They are very tiny, bigger than a flea, but still very small.

Plz help.

If no one here can identify the bug, put a couple in a sealed plastic bag and take it to a place that sells pesticides. They will help you identify it and buy the right pesticide.

It looks like ticks to me. Some kind of tick maybe.

i wish the pic was clearer, for instance does it have a visible striated pattern on the outside? Is it mostly flat and very round? Does it look like this?

if it looks like the pic, then I regret to say you are looking at a bedbug. This is both terrible news and not as bad as you think.

the photo you submitted does a bit look like the one I affixed. But make sure

I live in Jamaica and have them also. They are super tiny..have more legs than the one you affixed, have the two pointy things on the front of their head.

Also find them in the bathroom, always on walls. Smh I know the bite because when I lean on the wat. I always come off itching and that's how I found them in the first place.