Identifying Tiny Flying Bugs in House

I have found 3 of these in my bed. I was just wondering if anyone knew what kind of bug it is. They are very very small and fly or jump? Please help!

They look like gnats. Check for torn screens and leaks. Spray with insecticide, if necessary.

I have these too- not sand flies.

The bug you are shouare bedbugs. Flat bodies and as they grow. They shed there outer skeletons. If you look in the sewing binder on the mattresses you will find tons of them. You need to strip the bed, steam clean your mattress. If u can replace it, you have to treat your home with bombs. Stay out of the house for 4 hours. It has to be treated every 14 days till they are gone!! Make sure when spraying to take off the light and socket covers and spray in there.

The look like sand flies with the pointy ends:

www.jcehrlich.com/.../

Scroll halfway down to match the photos.

They don't like lavender or orange scent so if you have any natural sprays with either ingredient, you can spray it around your windows and keep them out. Be sure to make sure there are no gaps in your windows or screens or doors.

You can vaccuum up the ones you see (and get rid of the vacuum bag) or if you are kind like I am, I take a cup and a piece of paper and walk them to the end of my property and release them.

If they are sand flies, they can bite so be very careful around them.

Home and Garden Pest Control BugsSeptember 17, 2018
🌻
😎
📓
🐛