Identifying a Calla Lily Variety

I have tried to find out the name of this particular calla lily. I have seen some that are close but, not like it. I would appreciate it if someone could tell me. Thank you.

This looks like the Green Goddess variety.

I pulled up pics of the Green Godess Cally Lily and it is closer to mine but, there is still a difference. Mine as a center flower with what looks like a (leaf ?) that comes around the flower part. In pics of Godess it's one piece

I have a lot of calla lilies and have several books as well as some sale catalogues and I have never seen a calla lily like this. It looks like a "double" and as far as I can find out there is no such plant.
I have asked a master gardener about this but no answer yet.
Can you find out from where you obtained it? Hope you let us know if you do find an answer.

I got it several years ago from Home Depo in a bag that was marked as a mixture of Cally lilies. Was the only one like it. Company was Bulbs dig drop done

This looks like a hybrid Green Goddess with some other variety. It was possibly a one-of-a-kind kind

onestly, it doesn't look like a calla lily. I've never heard of a calla lily with a flower growing inside of it in that way. I also did a lot of googling and came up blank. But it may be some bizarre new hybrid that arose spontaneously or was designed that way.

It's a spontaneous genetic mutation happens randomly. It does look similar to the green goddess.

A "double" calla lily is a mutation. It's basically a twin lily. The variety is probably White Spotted leaf Calla Lily (Zantedeschia albomaculata). You just have a very unusual one.

https://garden.  ts/photo/133197/