Identifying an Old Table?

I have this table. I have been looking at side tables, stretcher, library, and sofa. I can't find it or anything about it. Could someone please help with identifying this as it is driving me mad. I have looked at thousands.

If you have historical residences in your area the docents will be well versed in furniture styles and types. You might also want to send a pic to some national sites such as Mount Vernon. If your library system has a history collection there might be one of these tables around some place and the docents will know what it is.

I know nothing about it, but it's beautiful, and I hope you don't do anything hideous to it, like painting it, or taking it apart to make something else out of it. It breaks my heart to see some of the awful things people do to nice furniture on some of the DIY sites.

Sorry, I know nothing either but agree with Pixiedust - it's beautiful.

Marg from England.

The table is beautiful and I recently had a similar issue with a table in my house. I really just searched through pics to find my answer. The tables I found most similar to yours were when I searched "antique Victorian rosewood side table". Hope this helps!

Consumer Advice Collectibles AntiquesAugust 26, 2015
😎
😷
🌻
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Identifying-an-Old-Table.html