Identifying and Value of a Silver Tray?

Can you identify this tray? I think it might be Britannia 1760? It is 1kg 1g and about 12 wide. I cannot find one like it anywhere. I can't find any other marks, though there should be some. I do not know where to look. I am interested in the maker, date, meaning of the mark, and value. Any help you can give would be great!

Thank you.

I think the markings on the bottom denote silver. Take the tray to a jeweler. They could help you.

Check Culf & Kay - Sheffield

Electroplated silver, not sterling.

Please post back if they match.

Most jewelry stores can identify silver and the value of the piece by how much silver is in it. If you want to know more about this piece and not just the value then you should go to an auction house in your area. They have experts there all the time that can help to identify the piece and tell you more about it. There is another possibility but I am not so sure on this one because I do not remember the name.

When I visited the US this last year I did see a prorgam about people who bought things at garage sales and later found out they were worth so much money. There was a guy there that would look at all the items and then tell people about them. Maybe you can find this show on TV to see if you can get the person to help you out. He does have a lot of ways to find information that we do not have available to us.

Consumer Advice CollectiblesOctober 22, 2019
📓
🐛
🌻
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Identifying-and-Value-of-a-Silver-Tray.html