In Memory of Opus

Your Pet's Age
13

Your Pet's Breed
Persian

How and when did you get your pet?
My aunt had two Persians who happened to have a litter of kitties at our house a number of years ago. We kept two - Opus (here shown) and Amber. He was striking in having a slightly less flat face than most Persians. Amber is still with us, though sadly Opus is gone.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
He used to loudly meow when he wanted to be fed - he also spent hours upon hours in his youth chasing the laser beam light from laser pointers. He also really liked to curl up in the bathroom sink!

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
It has been a month since our poor darling Opus died. He contracted liver cancer and, though we did the best we could by him, we had to let him go. I wanted to take the time today to commemorate him. He is greatly missed!

RIP beautiful boy Opus. You are now running free at The Bridge with my cats Mandy,Tina, Teddy and PT (Petey). I know you will live forever in your family's hearts and never be forgotten.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Opus was a gorgeous kitty and I know how much you miss him. Try to remember all the good times and know that you gave him a wonderful life. I honestly believe that we will see our precious pets again in the afterlife. I am counting on seeing mine again!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

How beautiful of a relationship you shared while he was alive!

RIP and love and blessings! Here is my Mickey, who was found behind a coke machine looking for scraps.

Robyn

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Pets Pet PagesNovember 7, 2012
🎉
🎄

Generated 2019-12-17 17:01:14 in 975 msecs. ⛅️️