In/Out Sign for Cat

My kitty runs in and out of the house so much, and falls deeply asleep while in the house so she doesn't always hear my calling for her. I made an IN and OUT sign to remember where my kitty is!

I just printed two pics of her (one IN the house and one OUT, obviously), added some text, looped a piece of yarn between them and glued them together. It hangs on a hook by my back door. I flip it when she comes in or out.

You could also do this for laundry or dishes in the washers or not or anything else you might need to remind yourself of.

I love this idea! Mine are inside cats, but they have their own hidy holes around the house. Hmm, wonder if I can make this work for my dogs.

It can even work for people! My husband is here one minute, then off to some project the next! ;-)

ABSOLUTELY adorable, Donna! I have multiple kits, so you've inspired me to make a chart-type sign with movable name labels!

Again, what a GREAT idea! It is so hard to keep track sometimes (and make sure everyone's in at night)!

And I'm with ya' on the hubby thing! Every weekend at least thrice comes the query: 'Where's Daddy?' This weekend, I'm gonna tell him, "HERE'S your sign..." ;>

Haha...I hear ya yomama! Yes, night time was my biggest concern for my younger cat. Her mom was a pregnant stray we kept and she likes to stay as close to me, inside, as possible!

Pets CatsFebruary 16, 2015
🌻
🐛
👒
https://www.thriftyfun.com/InOut-Sign-for-Cat.html