Inexpensive Roof Replacement for Low Income Homeowner

I am 60 years old and disabled. The last time I had my roof replaced it was a joke. I am not able to get it fixed. Is there any way to get it replaced where I don't have to stop eating to pay for it? Please I need help.

You can contact HUD, local churches, or Habitat for Humanity.

Anonymous

I will check with the people that you suggested thank you

Anonymous

I am looking for the same info. My mother is 66.She is on a fixed income.Her roof is in need of major repair.Large holes inside the house. Thank you

What state are you living in?

Anonymous

I live in Georgia Whitfield county

SENIORS-National Council On Aging (NCOA)
US Administration on Aging 800.677.1116 www.eldercare.gov-financial, employment, legal & caregiving help

The National Counseling On Aging has a free resource site:
www.BenefitsCheckUp.org
This site is a confidential and free and easy resource service to help people 55 years and older locate and apply for benefits. There are numerous financial assistance programs, both public and private, that can help struggling Seniors trying to make ends meet. The site has information on more than 2000 programs. Many are available to anyone in need who qualify, while others are available only to older adults and can help them retain their independence.
Benefit Types:
Food Assistance, Health Care, Prescription Drugs, Utility Assistance, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), low income housing, tax relief, respite care, free legal assistance and many other benefit programs are available.
To use the site, you enter basic information about the person in need-date of birth, zip code, and check boxes for what the person needs assistance with.

The site generates a report instantly, listing links to the programs and services that the person may qualify for.
Some assistance programs can be applied for online while other have downloadable form to be printed and mailed, faxed or emailed in, and some require you to contact the program directly.
Benefits Enrollment Center
It is also possible to get help in person at a Benefits Enrollment Center. There are currently 36 centers in 24 states and 12 more will be added in 2016. Visit the online site for locations:
www.NCOA.org/centerforbenefits/becs
BottomLinePersonal.com050116-DCA

*
SENIOR REPAIRS
You can try this agency for possible help-scroll down to your state for the correct agency.
http://www.elde  te-resources.htm

Here is some information on getting help in your city in particular:

http://www.dwcdc.org/programs.htm

there are programs out there that can help people in need of a roof. Contact channel 13 to get the names .