Information about Sylvania Stereo Cabinet

Anyone know anything about this Sylvania cabinet? I can find almost zero info off the model number. Only thing that comes up is 60s stereo cabinet.

Here is a radio forum that people are quite knowledgeable about these older console cabinets. A person on there was asking about one and there is a lot of response from the different members. I would actually go there and read what has been asked and said on this forum. You can join here if you like what you've read and asked for a bit more help. I am not really sure what you want to know. You are not asking about the price and what it seems like is you are asking questions because you want to restore this cabinet or just know more about it. antiqueradios.com/.../viewtopic.php?t=163761

Thank you. I just stumbled across this forum while trying to research the cabinet. I thought it was like an antiques forum. I appreciate y'alls help. Thank you

This is a lovely piece if it is in working order. There are similar on line but not exact asking $100. www.ebay.com/.../123885868878 also there is a link to asking questions on antique pieces info, the link to that - https://www.justanswer.com- they can put you in the direction of more info on your piece.

Since your question is not about value it's possible you could join some of the vintage console forums and they may be able to help you. These units are commonly called 'consoles'.
You may have to ask your question/submit your pictures to more than one site because there may be more 'Sylvania' members on one and not many on another.
You do have to join but many times the members can supply useful information.
They do not usually answer questions about value.
Here are several links but there are other forums also. I'm not sure if Facebook has one now.

antiqueradios.com/.../viewtopic.php?t=163761
antiqueradios.com/.../viewtopic.php?f=1&t=386091
www.broadlandshoa.org/.../index.php
www.vinylengine.com/.../
forums.stevehoffman.tv/.../page-3
audiokarma.org/.../

if you belong to Reddit you can also ask your question here:
www.reddit.com/.../

You can also present your question to
era.justanswer.com/#body
but this site does charge fees for their answers.

Consumer Advice Collectibles Console StereosNovember 3, 2020
🎄
😷
🍂
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Information-about-Sylvania-Stereo-Cabinet.html