Information on Asian Painting?

I have this Asian painting that I came across and was hoping you could tell me what era it stems from and what the logo on it means. I just want to know if I can get it appraised.

For a start you could try locally at a art musium , art stores, by taking your piece in. Also here are a few links that can maybe help you to appraise your piece - mearto.com/.../chinese-art - fineart.ha.com/.../art-value.s?type=

The logo is the signature of the artist. A dealer who is familiar with Asian art could help you.

It is difficult to identify a painting with information in a foreign language unless you know the language.
You might try taking your painting to a local Asian grocery store or a restaurant and ask them for help in identifying the artist as this is the most important information you will need to finding information about your picture.

You can also try asking your question on one of the art forums as these members are usually very good.
www.asianart.com/.../index.php?method=detailAll&Id=72535
www.antiquers.com/.../

Reddit is very good but can be confusing. Quickest answers usually.
www.reddit.com/.../

Consumer Advice Collectibles ArtApril 22, 2021
👔
🐛
👒
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Information-on-Asian-Painting.html