Inspect Rental Vehicles Carefully

Whenever you rent a vehicle make sure you do a thorough inspection of the exterior for any damage no matter how small. Note it on the agreement to protect yourself from liability for existing damage. This is a guide about inspect rental vehicles carefully.

When you rent any vehicle, make sure to inspect the car, van, or truck and note any damage, scratches, or dings. It would be useful to even take quick photos.

Usually, someone will go out with you to go over the vehicle and mark any damage. However, this U-Haul location told me to physically do it myself since they were busy.

Upon returning, I was asked about some dings and I told them I noted it in the document and took some photos. I was clear to go.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes