Internet Search Tip

This tip is so good, it deserves front page. If I'm correct, I was reading an unrelated tip when one person replying informed another of this neat little trick. Since that time, I've been using the tip every day, sometimes several times a day. That's why I think it deserves its own little spotlight.

While on the Internet, should you happen across a word that leaves you clueless; the name of a famous person you've never heard of, a geographical location you're unsure about, and so much more, just highlight the text (this wont work with links or pictures containing text), then right click on the highlighted text.

Then from the drop down menu, select 'Search Google for (in this case) 'Amendment'. Instantly you will be taken to Google's search engine where you will see entries for the word you highlighted. No typing, no nothing. It even works inside email.

The only catch is you will need to be using Google's search engine (I think most of us do, though the search engines 'Canine Excre...no, pardon, that's 'Dogpile' and 'Duck go go' have garnered a noteworthy share of the market).

If you're not familiar with this trick, do give it a try. I'm sure you will love it.

Computers Internet Tips SearchingAugust 24, 2020
🐛
🌻
📓
😷
Generated 2020-08-26 11:26:14 in 584 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Internet-Search-Tip.html