Introducing New Kitten to Resident Cat

A few weeks ago, about 3 or 4, I adopted a black/white spayed 4 month old cat, Sonja. She is so sweet and a little tomboyish. 2 weeks after I adopted her I was given a 3 week old baby kitten who I introduced to Sonja, but for very short periods of time. Her name was Kylie, but I mostly kept her hidden because she was so tiny. Eventually Sonja got use to her scent, but never attacked her. She might of hissed a little, but nothing major. An accident happened to baby Kylie where she ended up with a head trauma and was in a coma. The doctor said it was time to let her go and put her to rest. It was the saddest moment in my life. I cried non stop and buried her under the most beautiful biggest tree I could find. The accident had nothing to do with Sonja. A couple days of grieving went by and I decided to adopt another kitten this time a little older because I didn't want another accident to happen since I do have a very hyper 2 year old daughter. I got a 2 month old neutered Siamese kitten, Stanley. He is so beautiful. I introduced him to Sonja and Sonja keep jumping on him and licking his private part. Sonja is 2 months older and is very aggressive in my eyes, but it seems like she just wants to play. Stanley started jumping on Sonja and they started playing. Sonja bit him and he meowed. I quickly took Sonja off. Is this normal if the kitty is playing back or should I give them some more time apart? I mean they are only 2 months apart. Am I being too cautious?

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards (US only) for people who answer recent questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

You are being over protective of the new kitten. Considering one is female and the other is male they will play together and have a good time. It sounds like they are getting along fantastically. I would just allow them to play together.

I would also suggest getting your female fixed very soon. She will be going into heat soon and this could be very bad if she got out and ended up mating with another cat.