Introducing Your Dog to Visiting Dogs

Taking the time to introduce your dog to a visiting one will help smooth out the encounter. This is a guide about introducing your dog to visiting dogs.

I have a 2 month old male Pitbull, Maddox, who is a nipper. My ex-husband asked if I could keep our/his 2 Corgis for a few hours. One is a male that is 8 years old and the other is a female that is 3 years old. I'm am very afraid that they won't interact well because Maddox has never been around other dogs as of today. I would like any feedback on whether or not I should bring the Corgis around my Pitty.

Answers

If your puppy is two months old it certainly doesn't have all of its shots yet. This leaves the puppy and the corgis at risk for parvo.
Don't introduce the dogs until the puppy has had its full series of shots.