Irish Potato Soup Recipes
Bronze Tip Medal for All Time! 59 Tips
March 15, 2011
Hearty and a good way to clean out the freezer and fridge.
- 4 large red Irish potatoes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup green peas, thawed, nuked slightly and mashed)
- 2 medium size carrots, grated
- 1/2 cup diced ham or bacon
- 2 cups nonfat milk
- freshly cracked pepper
- salt, to taste
Peel and dice potatoes. Cover with just enough water to cover them, add chopped onions then simmer until done. Add ham, grated carrots, and mashed peas and let simmer slowly for 1-2 hours to blend flavors, then add milk. Let heat thoroughly and serve.
|Time:||30 Minutes Preparation Time|
2 Hours Cooking Time
By CDC from FL
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.