Is Our Dog a Pure Bred Belgian Malinois?

This my dog when she was around 5 months old, but she is 1 year old now. I don't have her picture yet so I'll leave it here. Since I know that this will not be a purebred one, so is there a chance that she has a Belgian Mal trait or Belgian Mal dna? She look so like a Belgian Mal based on her coat and color, but her height is just a little different from a purebred one, based on my own research.

There are some similarities. Here is more info about this dog - en.wikipedia.org/.../malinois_dog

I have a feeling that you have found the dog online and want to adopt this dog from what you have written. In order to really get a good idea of the dog and what the breed may or may not be it is better to have your own photo of the dog. When the dog finally comes to live with you I would take the dog to the vet. The vet would confirm one way or the other. I do believe the dog is mixed a yes it could be mixed with Belgian Malinois but like I said this will be hard to determine until the dog comes to live with you.

Picture is not the best quality but the only thing that I can see that resembles a Belgian Mal is the black nose as the a pure bred has stand up ears for sure.

This puppy looks like a mix but there is no way to tell true breed by just looking at one picture - even a good picture.
Your vet may be able to help a little but cannot tell you if it is pure bred - only a DNA test can tell you this information.
DNA test kits can be purchased online, pet stores and from a vet so if you wish to know more this is probably what you should try.

Just be sure he receives all of his first year shots/vaccinations as these are essential to his remaining healthy.

Pets Dogs Dog BreedsJuly 15, 2020
🐛
😎
📓
😷
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Is-Our-Dog-a-Pure-Bred-Belgian-Malinois-1.html