Is This Some Type of Sticker?

0
Share
Pin
4
Save
Follow
Print

I found several of these arrow shaped sticker-like things in my hair. I also found them on my dog, which is a wire-haired mini daschund. They were very difficult to get off. A few days before, I had a sudden, multiple variety, bug hatching at my house and I'm worried about (eggs, disease) if they are bugs. If not a bug, what are they and how did we pick these hitchhikers up?

Your photo is rather blurry when I blow it up for a closer look. Also, you have nothing along side the object for a size reference. More info would help.

Did you go for a walk in the woods, some seeds could have fallen into your and your dogs hair

This appears to be a sticker (or bur). My understanding is these are NOT harmful unless they become lodged in an animal's skin, ears, or nose. So you definitely did exactly the right thing by plucking them off your doggo as soon as possible!

The picture is not very clear but if you and your dog have been anywhere near trees or high bushes, this could easily be just some sticker from the area.
Try to pay close attention to where you have been should you see these on your dog again so you'll know for sure what to avoid.

Home and Garden Pest Control InsectsJune 3, 2021
👔
🌻
🎆
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Is-This-Some-Type-of-Sticker.html