What Kind of Bug is This?

I am just wondering what kind of bug is this? I found it on me, but am not sure if it came from outside or not.

I blew your picture up to get a better idea. Looks like a Louse. More info on this - en.wikipedia.org/.../louse

Picture not too clear but it resembles a tick to me.
There are several kinds and some are more prevalent in different parts of the country.
If it is a tick, you should check your body and clothing carefully as there may be others and if you have pets (especially dogs0 be sure to check them carefully every time they go out until you take care of any bugs in your yard.

www.google.com/search?q=tick&client=firefox-b-1...

If you discover this is a tick here are some suggestions for getting rid of them if they're in your yard (if you have a yard).

www.thespruce.com/spray-yard-to-kill-ticks-2132576

www.consumerreports.org/.../

If this is not a tick you really need to find out what it is for sure.
You can contact you county extension agency and send them the video as they will be more familiar with what type of bugs are prevalent in your area.

ask.extension.org/ask

Correct removal is very important:
I used the liquid soap method on a camping trip and it worked but most sites recommend removal with tweezers.

www.mdedge.com/.../liquid-soap-remove-tick

This is a lice and it normally is found in your hair. They can jump from one head to another and lay eggs in your hair. If one is on your skin it could have come out of your hair. I would try and check to see if you have any more of these around or in your hair. www.britannica.com/.../Evolution-and-paleontology

It looks like some type of weevil that hitched a ride on you from outdoors. Nothing to worry about unless you have some plant growing outdoors that they like.

Weevils drill into plant stems and veins to suck the plant juices. If it happens enough, it can severely damage or kill the plant. Then you would need to use some kind of bug control on the favored plants.

I blew up your photo and I do not know what it is. It is not a louse, nor is it a tick. My dogs drag plenty of those in. To me it looks like a harmless beetle of some sort. But again the quality of your photo is not great.

Home and Garden Pest Control BugsJuly 7, 2020
📓
😎
🐛
🌻
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/What-Kind-of-Bug-is-This-17.html

BugsPest Control