Jamsu Makeup Priming Technique

Category Make Up
You can achieve this popular matte looking skin effect at home without expensive cosmetics. This is a page about Jamsu makeup priming technique.

Jamsu is a Korean makeup technique that is all the rage right now. You can get beautiful matte looking skin without any use of primers or setting powders. All you need is a baby powder and a big bowl of ice water.

Apply the baby powder to your face until it's all white, using your hands or a makeup sponge. When it's all covered, dunk your face into a big bowl of ice water for 15 to 30 seconds. You don't have to stay submerged if you're worried that you can't hold your breath, just make sure you roll your head so every inch of the powder gets wet for 15 to 30 seconds. Take your head out, pat dry (don't wipe) and apply your makeup.

I've had great results getting my makeup to stay on my face for over 12 hours. Yesterday, I did a strength training session and a jog and nothing budged! I usually have a shiny T-zone and it was hidden until I removed everything before bed. Give it a shot!

Health & Beauty Beauty Beauty Recipes Make UpAugust 7, 2017
🐛
📓
🌻
😎
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Jamsu-Makeup-Priming-Technique-2.html