ShakesBeverages

Java Chip Protein Shake

I exercise quite a bit and keep track of my macronutrient intake. Aside from that, after a hefty workout, I just want to fall asleep! This shake is easy to make, is well-balanced, tastes fantastic, and gives me the boost I need to make it through the day. I actually like to use my leftover cooled-down coffee for this. The way I make it, it comes out to 240 calories, 24.5 grams protein, 24 grams carbs and 6 grams fat (I used Quest Salted Caramel Protein Powder). You can use any protein powder and any type of milk.

Directions:

• Throw all ingredients in a blender and pulse for 5 second increments until smooth, about 30 to 45 seconds.
  • Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!