Jiffy Corn Dog Muffins
A great quick dinner. I made my own corn muffin mix. I halved the recipe.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 13-15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 12 muffins
Source: Jiffy Recipe Cookbooklet
- 2 pkgs. Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 4 hot dogs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease muffin tins or use paper liners.
- Add the eggs and the milk to the muffin mix and combine well.
- Cut the hot dogs in thirds.
- Fill the muffin tins 2/3 full.
- Add a hot dog to the middle of each cup.
- Divide the remaining batter evenly.
- Bake 13-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.