Julie's Simple Crockpot Chicken
This is the simplest crockpot recipe every. Great for those busy days or for a kid just learning to cook. Simply adjust the amounts for the size of your family.
- 4 lb chicken tenders or parts
- 3 or more Cans diced tomatoes
- 2 Packages Lipton Savory Roasted Garlic dry soup mix
- 1 diced onion
- Place chicken in the crockpot. Mine was frozen. It can be chicken tenders, chunks, on the bone, or shredded.
- Add the cans of diced tomatoes, onions, and 1 or 2 packages of the soup mix.
- Cook in crock pot on low for 8-10 hours, or on high for 4 hours. You could simmer in stockpot on stove top for 2 hours - stirring about every 30 minutes.
- If you like it can be served over rice, pasta, or on a flour tortilla.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!