Keep Track of Daily Medication

If you are taking a pill every day and have a hard time remembering whether you have taken it or not, you can write the day on the pill bottle label every day to keep track. This keeps the record with the bottle and saves you the bother of dealing with a day-of-the-week dispenser.

I take two(2) meds a day. I put Xs on my calander, when I take them, one for the morning and one for the night.

Why would you waste your time marking a pill bottle when you can purchase a day of the week dispenser at Dollar Tree. It takes two minutes once a week to fill it and you can see if you took your meds at a glance. It is certainly no bother. It's a time saver. If you take two doses a day, you put two pills in the same day. The X method sounds so silly.

I think it's a personal matter. Some people would forget to refill the dispenser. And there's usually room to make the marks on the label.
I don't think a tip is silly unless it's unsafe or you're doing a lot of work that isn't necessary. But this seems fine.

Smart!

I like this idea. It tells those of us in fire and ems that you have or have not taken it for the day, and what the medication is.

About a year later this is still working really well for me.