Keep an Up-to-Date Medication List With You

At the suggestion of my allergist, I keep an updated list of my medications in my handbag. She tells me that if you are taken to the hospital, it is very difficult to reconstruct a list of medicines for the patient. One never knows if they will be in an auto accident or suffer a stroke or other episode and not be able to speak for themselves.

I keep my list on my computer so it is easy to update and to print out, but handwritten is good too. I also list non prescription items my doctors want me to have.

Men can make a list to keep in their wallet. That way every time you leave your house you will have it with you.

Source: My physician

Health & Beauty AdviceMarch 29, 2016
📓
😷
🐛
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Keep-an-Up-to-Date-Medication-List-With-You.html