Keeping Flies Out of Unused Office Space

I have been noticing a lot of black flies this year in my office. The building is a typical Cape Cod style with two separate offices - one upstairs and one down. I have been renting the downstairs office for 23 years - the upstairs office has been vacant for 4 years. I went looking to try and find where these flies are coming from since I do not have open windows or doors. I went up to the vacant office and found hundreds of dead flies all throughout the space and when I went into the bathroom I found the toilet lid open and literally hundreds of dead flies in the bowl! I am totally skeeved out now and am not sure what to do?

Simple!
Someone should:
Clean the toilet and close the lid.
Clean the office.
Check all windows, doors, air conditioners in windows and other possible openings in the entire building and correct to stop all insect access.
This should stop further fly infestation. However, if you are still upset about any insect invasion, a pest control company can check the entire building and recommend solutions.

Flies are yucky, however, there are much worse problems in this world!

Phone the landlord and complain about all the flies. Report that the office above is full of them, and ask him to clean it up and investigate how those flies are getting in.

It will be very difficult to rent out that office space if it is full of flies!