Keeping Your Kitchen Sink Clean

Category Kitchen
Having a clean sink makes the whole kitchen fresher. This guide is about keeping your kitchen sink clean.

The place that accepts my recyclables also requests that we rinse plastic out. One day, when I was rinsing out a bottle of automatic dish detergent, I noticed that as I began to rinse the water and soap residue out of the bottle, my stainless steel kitchen sink began to look freshly cleaned, and it left a fresh scent, too. Now, I spare my budget the expense of regular sink cleaners and only do it the "rinse and recycle" way.

By Melissa

By (Guest Post)

another cheap way of cleaning your sink and everything else (example: plastic white lawn furniture,bathtubs.) is good ole comet cleanser and i buy dollar general brand for 25 cents....works great! i also use a nylon scrubbing pad too.

what i use is good ole cheap comet cleanser,it cleans my plastic white outdoor furniture and i use it for the bathtub and sinks. i use dollar general brand ,cheaper yet for 25 cents. and scrub with a nylon pad.