Keeping the Egg Carton Balanced

If you have ever encountered the "too heavy on one end" egg carton, this will help. Take the opposite two eggs out first. Then do the same thing till you get just four left.

You can either leave them in the middle, or put them on the outer edges. This will always assure your carton won't be too heavy on one end or the other.
When you get down to the last two eggs, just turn the carton toward you and you won't have to worry that the last two will imbalance it.

Hope this helps!

Something keeps happening that my photos aren't loading. But till it's fixed, here are the others that should have been. PBP

I didn't know about the great new part of our posts. They are arrows to see all the photos. I love it so forgive my naivete'!

Though I will never get into designing web pages, I do wonder what's behind the new trend requiring buttons be pushed in order to see all of a short, one page article. It is not uncommon now to have to press the 'Next' button as many as 20 times in order to see an entire short article. I hope ThriftyFun doesn't adopt that trend.

The length of time on a website helps with Google rankings and ad revenue. If a person clicks on something, that is valuable too. And many people browse the web using mobile devices, which can only display a small amount of information at a time.

I don't think ThriftyFun is likely to ever break up short tips but we are always changing to keep current with industry standards and best practices. I can imagine a benefit to breaking long articles into multiple pages, or displaying each step in a project as a separate page.

I have read of the value of clicks but never gave thought to it applying in this manner. I don't own any mobile devices so I didn't consider that either. Good points. We learn as we go.