Silver Post Medal for All Time! 390 Posts
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 4 quarts (16 cups) lightly salted popped popcorn
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- Mix popcorn and pecans.
- In a small pan, combine butter and brown sugar until brown sugar has melted.
- Heat for just a couple of minutes
- Stir into popcorn mixture.
- Mix well to coat.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.