Kid's Diamond Necklace
My son wanted a diamond necklace like mine, here's a kid friendly version. To make this necklace setting, we used just beads and hot glue! You can make any setting you would like with beads. Then you'll need string, a clasp, and some diamond gems.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 1 necklace
- elastic cord
- safety clasp
- diamond gems
- hot glue
- Create your necklace settling. My son wanted a vertical 3 diamond necklace, to create the setting you will need to hot glue 3 beads together.
- Once you have designed your necklace setting, you will hot glue a bead at the top in the other direction (to be able to thread your yarn/elastic cord/string).
- Use hot glue and secure diamond gems into place.
- We used elastic cord, cut to desired necklace length and thread in the bead hole.
- Open safety clasp, thread cord through and secure knot. Apply hot glue inside safety clasp so the cord won't slip out. Secure clasp and it's ready to wear!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!