Kimchi Mushroom/Pea Quinoa Mix
Quinoa is very versatile to cook with. What's great about quinoa is that it is very nutritious, high in fiber, protein, and antioxidants. Here is my quinoa mix for the week. I meal prep enough to make 9 medium bowl servings for Monday through Friday. It lasts in the fridge perfectly fine! You can serve heated up or eat refrigerated.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes + time to make quinoa
Yield: 9 medium bowls
- 3 cups Quinoa
- 3.5 oz Enoki Mushrooms (1 package)
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1 cup Peas
- 15.5 oz Kidney Beans (1 can)
- 2 tbsp of kimchi to each serving Kimchi
- Prep ingredients by chopping enoki mushrooms and garlic.
- Sauté garlic and enoki mushrooms.
- Add peas, cook and set aside.
- Toss quinoa with kidney beans and mushroom/pea mixture.
- Add 2 Tbsp. of kimchi to each serving and mix.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!