Korean Beef Short Ribs
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
May 19, 2018
Marinating these beef ribs in a mixture grated onion, apple, ginger and garlic really softens the meat. When cooked, it just falls right off the bones. You can make this on a pan, in the broiler, or on a grill. This is an excellent addition to your barbecues this season and is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Prep Time: 15 minutes, plus marinating time
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 2 lb bone-in beef short ribs
- 1/2 large onion
- 1/2 large apple
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 Tbsp fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Grate the onion, apple, garlic, and ginger into a large bowl.
- Stir in the soy sauce and brown sugar.
- If desired, chop the short ribs into smaller pieces for easier handling while eating.
- Coat the ribs in the marinade. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Prepare your grill if you're barbecuing and keep the grate far from the fire. Clean and lightly grease your grill.
- You'll be cooking at about 450 F for a total of 5 minutes, flipping once.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.