Labeling Purchase Dates on Personal/Beauty Care Items

Cosmetics and other beauty items can expire if not used in time. Mark the date of purchase on the container to help remind yourself how old the item is.

In my free time, I enjoy to coupon or find deals for items that my family and I use, or items that I could gift. My little stockpile is building up so now, I label each item with the date I purchased so I know which one to grab first (the older date).

You could write the date on a post-it then tape it. Or, use a piece of paper and apply the same concept.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Health & Beauty AdviceJuly 9, 2019
🍂
🎄