Lawn Mower Will Not Start?

I own a Craftsman 1100 riding mower with a 17.5hp Briggs & Straton. It had gas in the oil, stuck needle, and a blown head gasket. I replaced the head gasket and the carburetor, the fuel lines, and the filter. I was able to get the engine to turn over once and it quit. Now it will not turn over. Do I need to adjust the new carburetor and how? This is probably a stupid question; be kind, it ls my first carburetor.

Did you replace the spark plug on this. If you had oil and gas mixed you'll also need to do this. You can try to jump start this with a screwdriver and if this works check the wires on the chassis to make sure they are fine and not burned or damaged.

Home and Garden Repair Machines Lawn MowersMay 20, 2015
🐛
🌻
📓
😎
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Lawn-Mower-Will-Not-Start.html