Lazy Man's Shrimp Alfredo

I usually make my own Alfredo sauce, but the Lipton (Knorr) product is very good. I used the Lipton Alfredo Noodle. Then went on to tweak my meal. It turned out great! And I served my dinner with a chopped salad, with bacon and bleu cheese dressing.

Total Time: Prep: 30 minutes Cook time: 20 minutes

Yield: 6 servings

Source: Homemade

1. Using a large deep covered skillet, cook the Alfredo noodles as directed. I added 1 stick of butter to make it creamier and richer. Otherwise same as directed.
  2. When the noodles were half done, add the pepper, garlic powder, and grated Parmesan cheese. Stir very well and lower the heat.
  3. About 5 minutes before the noodles are done, add tomatoes, sliced basil and spinach. Stir well.
  4. Now add your shrimp. Stir the shrimp into the sauce and keep covering the shrimp with sauce. Cover for 5 minutes.
  5. Advertisement

6. Check after 2-3 minutes if the dish is sticking on the bottom. Stir again well, and you should see shrimp turning pink. When shrimp is pink,remove from heat and take the cover off.
  7. Ready to serve. Serve with extra Parmesan and a tossed salad.

Food and Recipes Recipes SeafoodApril 11, 2016
🎃