Lazy Man's Shrimp Alfredo
I usually make my own Alfredo sauce, but the Lipton (Knorr) product is very good. I used the Lipton Alfredo Noodle. Then went on to tweak my meal. It turned out great! And I served my dinner with a chopped salad, with bacon and bleu cheese dressing.
Total Time: Prep: 30 minutes Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 3 pkg Lipton (Knorr) Alfredo Noodles, made as directed
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 stick stick of butter
- 1/2 cup fresh, grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 lb fresh, uncooked, deveined and peeled large shrimp
- 1 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 1/2 cup baby spinach, with stems trimmed
- 6 fresh, large basil leaves, sliced
- Using a large deep covered skillet, cook the Alfredo noodles as directed. I added 1 stick of butter to make it creamier and richer. Otherwise same as directed.
- When the noodles were half done, add the pepper, garlic powder, and grated Parmesan cheese. Stir very well and lower the heat.
- About 5 minutes before the noodles are done, add tomatoes, sliced basil and spinach. Stir well.
- Now add your shrimp. Stir the shrimp into the sauce and keep covering the shrimp with sauce. Cover for 5 minutes.
- Check after 2-3 minutes if the dish is sticking on the bottom. Stir again well, and you should see shrimp turning pink. When shrimp is pink,remove from heat and take the cover off.
- Ready to serve. Serve with extra Parmesan and a tossed salad.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.