Leather Cord and Beads Bracelet
Silver Answer Medal for All Time! 440 Answers
April 30, 2021
Why spend money on jewelry when you can make it yourself? Leather cord, some pearlescent beads and a little patience and you will get a great bracelet. I really like the combination of leather and pearlescent beads.
Total Time: 20 Min
- 15.5 in leather cord
- 14-15 big pearlescent beads with a diameter of 8 mm
- 13-14 small pearlescent beads with a diameter of 5 mm
- 1 clasp hook and circle
- 1 needle
- strong nylon thread
- 1 instant glue
- 1 scissors
- Wrap a thread around a ring and tie some knots.
- Fix the thread with instant glue.
- Cut off the excess thread.
- Thread the end of the leather string into a large bead.
- Pass the needle and thread to which the circle is tied into the same bead, but in the opposite direction.
- Pull the thread through the bead and hide the knots and the end of the leather cord inside it.
- Pierce the needle through the leather string next to the bead.
- Thread the needle through the small bead.
- Wrap the leather string around the bead and mark with your fingernail the place on the string opposite the hole of the bead.
- Pierce the needle through the leather cord at the mark.
- Thread the needle through the big bead.
- Pull the thread and repeat the steps 9 and 10.
- Continue stringing the small and big beads alternately and fixing the leather cord around them until you reach the required length of the bracelet.
- Thread the end of the leather cord into the last big bead.
- Cut off the visible end of the cord.
- Thread the needle through the big bead and the cord inside the bead.
- Tie a few knots of thread to the clamp.
- Now you cannot fix the thread with instant glue, otherwise you will damage the bead and cord. Therefore, fix the thread by passing the needle in the opposite direction through a large bead and leather cord.
- Cut off the thread. Your new bracelet is ready. Enjoy!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.