Leaves Turning Yellow on Guava Trees?

I have 2 guava trees that are under attack. One is a strawberry guava. It is sweeter than the regular guava with pink meat and the other is just your regular guava. I have no idea what its name is, but it is tangy with white meat.

If anybody can tell what is wrong and how to fix (cheaply) I would greatly appreciate it.

You could have a serious problem with the root system of the tree and in this case may need to get some special help to deal with this. I have had to deal with issue from root knot nemidies so much and see this a lot here on the islands and in other places I have lived. The roots are attacked by small bugs in the dirt and they attach to the roots of the plants and suck the life right out of them. I would also talk with a garden specialist in your area and see if there is any thing they recommend that you add to the soil for your plants.

A lot of the times, it could be a seasonal change, along with lighting, water, & humidity. These things make up a healthy component for green striving tree.

Here is a link to having a happy Guava - www.gardeningknowhow.com/.../yellowing-guava-leaves.htm

Home and Garden Gardening Fruit TreesJune 11, 2020
👔
🎆
😎
😷
🐛
🌻

Fruit TreesGardening