Leftover Turkey Lasagna
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
Transform your turkey leftovers into a new delicious meal. What's great about this meal is that it is easy to whip up, no measuring required and you'll have lunch or dinner ready in about a hour.
Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Yield: 1 pan of lasagna
- leftover turkey
- frozen spinach
- mozzarella cheese
- tomato sauce
- lasagna pasta
- Shred your leftover turkey.
- In your pan, coat the bottom with a thin layer of tomato sauce, layer of lasagna, and some slices of mozzarella cheese.
- Add your filling layer of shredded turkey, sprinkle on some frozen spinach and another layer of tomato sauce.
- Repeat same process and top off with lasagna layer, mozzarella cheese, filling again (turkey, spinach)
- Final layer of lasagna, sauce and cubes of mozzarella cheese for top garnish. Bake at 400 degrees F for about an hour or until ready.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.