Lego Pen Stand
This project converts old jars into cute little Lego penstands! It's easy to make and looks cute around the house.
- 1 transparent glass/plastic jar
- yellow acrylic paint
- black permanent marker
- Choose a transparent jar that resembles the head of a Lego figurine. I used an old glass jar I found at home. Clean it thoroughly.
- Next cover the inside of the jar with yellow acrylic paint. Make sure you use enough paint to coat the entire inner surface of the jar.
- Keep rolling the jar to make sure the wall is completely coated with paint and there are no spaces left. The paint usually takes a long time to dry. I left my jar for a good 2 days so that the paint could dry properly.
- Next, use a permanent marker and draw the face on the jar. Make sure it's symmetrical on both sides. This may take a few tries. Once it's done, voila! your jar has now become a complete Lego penstand!
I hope you all like this.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.