Lego Pen Stand

This project converts old jars into cute little Lego penstands! It's easy to make and looks cute around the house.

1. Choose a transparent jar that resembles the head of a Lego figurine. I used an old glass jar I found at home. Clean it thoroughly.
  2. Next cover the inside of the jar with yellow acrylic paint. Make sure you use enough paint to coat the entire inner surface of the jar.
  3. Keep rolling the jar to make sure the wall is completely coated with paint and there are no spaces left. The paint usually takes a long time to dry. I left my jar for a good 2 days so that the paint could dry properly.
  4. Next, use a permanent marker and draw the face on the jar. Make sure it's symmetrical on both sides. This may take a few tries. Once it's done, voila! your jar has now become a complete Lego penstand!
    I hope you all like this.
  5. Advertisement

Crafts Recycled Crafts ContainersSeptember 19, 2016
🐛
😷
😎
📓
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Lego-Pen-Stand.html

ContainersRecycled Crafts