Lemon Pie Recipes
The tart and tangy taste of a homemade lemon pie is sure to be a hit. This page contains lemon pie recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a lemon pie that was inspired by lemonade cookies from the Girl Scouts. My daughter entered this recipe when she was 5 years old and won third place in her level in the bake off. The crust was store bought mini graham cracker crusts.
Total Time: 1 hour
Yield: 1 whole pie or 12 mini pies.
- store bought mini graham cracker crusts
- 1 Tbsp (heaping) lemon zest
- 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cups whole egg yolks
- 1 sweetened condensed milk
- can (14 oz.) Cool Whip
- 1 crushed Girl Scout Lemonade Cookies + Half a Lemonade Cookie
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine all filling ingredients until completely mixed. Pour into the crust.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until set. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Spread Cool Whip on top. Sprinkle crushed Lemonade Cookies on top. Insert half of a Lemonade Cookie into middle standing up.
May 27, 20130 found this helpful
This no bake, refrigerated pie features lemon and cherry flavors layered for a delicious, easy to make dessert. This page contains fluffy lemon pie recipes.
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup soft butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 eggs (reserve 1 Tbsp. for crust plus dash of cinnamon)
- 1 tsp. grated lemon rind
- 1 lemon peeled and sliced very thin
You may use your favorite pie crust.
Combine sugar, flour and salt. Add butter. Mix eggs, lemon and water to sugar mixture. Pour in 8 inch unbaked pie shell. Put on top crust. Brush top of pie with egg and cinnamon mixture. Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Mix all ingredients thoroughly and bake in pie shell at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.Read More...