Lemon Pie Recipes
The tart and tangy taste of a homemade lemon pie is sure to be a hit. This page contains lemon pie recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a lemon pie that was inspired by lemonade cookies from the Girl Scouts. My daughter entered this recipe when she was 5 years old and won third place in her level in the bake off. The crust was store bought mini graham cracker crusts.
Total Time: 1 hour
Yield: 1 whole pie or 12 mini pies.
- store bought mini graham cracker crusts
- 1 Tbsp (heaping) lemon zest
- 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cups whole egg yolks
- 1 sweetened condensed milk
- can (14 oz.) Cool Whip
- 1 crushed Girl Scout Lemonade Cookies + Half a Lemonade Cookie
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine all filling ingredients until completely mixed. Pour into the crust.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until set. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Spread Cool Whip on top. Sprinkle crushed Lemonade Cookies on top. Insert half of a Lemonade Cookie into middle standing up.
May 27, 20130 found this helpful
This page contains fluffy lemon pie recipes. This no bake, refrigerated pie features lemon and cherry flavors layered for a delicious, easy to make dessert.
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup soft butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 eggs (reserve 1 Tbsp. for crust plus dash of cinnamon)
- 1 tsp. grated lemon rind
- 1 lemon peeled and sliced very thin
You may use your favorite pie crust.
Combine sugar, flour and salt. Add butter. Mix eggs, lemon and water to sugar mixture. Pour in 8 inch unbaked pie shell. Put on top crust. Brush top of pie with egg and cinnamon mixture. Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Mix all ingredients thoroughly and bake in pie shell at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.Read More...