Lemony Angel Hair
A lemony cold pasta salad.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 1 pkg Angel Hair pasta
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups packed baby arugula
- 2 cups halved cherry and/or grape tomatoes, assorted colors if possible
- 1/3 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts (optional)
- Salt and pepper (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; rinse in cold water or in ice water until completely cooled and drain well.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice and salt. Toss with pasta.
- Add arugula, tomatoes and cheese to pasta.
- Toss gently to combine. Sprinkle with pine nuts and season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Nutrition information (1/8 of recipe): 262 calories; 8 g protein; 37 g carbohydrates; 11 g total fat; 2 g saturated fat; 2 mg cholesterol; 143 mg sodium; 5 g total dietary fiber.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!