Lifetime Cookware Recipes?

Category Recipes

Lifetime cookware is sold at home parties, where meals are prepared for the guests. This is page contains Lifetime cookware recipes.

Back in the 70s, I had a Lifetime Cookware party. The demonstrator came in our home and cooked a meal using the cookware products. We had to invite several couples, we all had a good time and I got some of the cookware free. Did anyone have any of these parties, because I am looking for a recipe that was made then? It was a shredded vegetable salad (made with their shredder) and there was a dressing made to put on this salad. If anyone would have this recipe that they would like to share, I would appreciate it. This recipe was not in their Lifetime recipe book. Thanks.

By Malinda H.

Answers

You could email the company and see if they could send it to you.
customerservice@regalware.com

Food and Recipes RecipesJune 11, 2013
😷
📓
🌻
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Lifetime-Cookware-Recipes.html