Lilac Photos

Category Garden
The beauty of purple or white lilac blooms, in conjunction with their luscious fragrance, make them a perfect choice for many gardens. They are also an excellent subject for a photo. This page contains lilac photos.

Lilac Photos

Share Your PhotoCheck out these Lilac Photos shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

Gorgeous deep purple lilacs! I kick back and enjoy the beautiful deep violet while they last. No Spring season is complete without them.

Purple lilac blooms.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 14

Our lilac bushes gave us bountiful blooms this year, the first time in ten years. I took several pictures and used my photo editing program to do a watercolor image on it. It's also my screen saver.

Garden: Lilac

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

I planted this Lilac late June and am very surprised how fast it grew, it was so small, and it is actually blooming! I thought it would take a second year before it would bloom. I am so excited, I planted it right by a window so I can enjoy the smell.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

Both photos were taken April 25th.Such a difference between my lilacs in Seattle and my sister's in Lodi, California. Both photos were taken April 25th.

Garden: Lilacs

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

There isn't much "how to" in this photo, just the super beauty of lilacs. Mine are at their peak right now and the scent is literally heavenly.

Garden: Lilac Photos

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

I love this picture, taken May 19th when the sun came out between the rainy times. It lasted very briefly but I am happy I caught it! My lilacs are blooming nicely now too and I am always looking to get that unusual picture!

Comment Like this photo? Yes

Spring Lilacs in the Ozarks.

Spring Lilacs in the Ozarks

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes
Photos GardenAugust 15, 2017
🎃
🌻