Liquid Laundry Soap for Shampooing Carpets

With pets and children, shampooing your carpet or car interiors is something that is just part of life. I have found that using liquid laundry soap works really great in these shampooing devices. But more than that you can get something such as sweet smelling Gain or one of the other nice smelling laundry soaps and your room will smell fresh and clean when you are done. Mango scent is my favorite.

As a landlord, I have shampooed many carpets. It is not advisable to use soap of any kind, since the residue will attract dirt.

My "special recipe" is to dissolve equal parts Borax and Super Washing soda in very hot water and then use this for your cleaning solution. Be careful to strain any undissolved powder before using in your machine.

What kind of liquid laundry soap do you prefer or find best when mixing with Borax?

Home and Garden Cleaning CarpetApril 21, 2015
🎃
🍂
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Liquid-Laundry-Soap-for-Shampooing-Carpets.html