Locating a Slip Cover for Reclining Sectional

My cat has lovingly redecorated much of my sofa and now I want to cover it up. The issue I am having is locating a slip cover for a 3-piece sectional sofa with a recliner on each end. Do any of you have any ideas?

Contact furniture stores and also look online at places such as jcpenney, target, fingerhut, montgomery ward....

You may want to check www.fadedchic.com/. They have some reclining slipcovers for 3-seater sofas and 2-seater loveseats. It looks like they only have a few, but they seem to be made to work with the reclining part of the couch. I don't think the regular covers that are in all the stores work with the recliners.

Consumer Advice Product FinderAugust 27, 2016
🎃