Long John Silver's Rice Recipe?

I am looking for a recipe for Long John Silver's rice.

By Rod

Wow.... Long John must seriously guard their rice recipe....Rats. I was thinking about the rice and crumblies (MMMMMMMM crumblies) the other day and thought if anyone could find a recipe, it would be on ThriftyFun.

I know LJS is totally bad for me, but so yummy and I needed yummy comfort food. There is only one left in my area and it isn't close by and I had rice in the pantry so I thought I would try to make my own.

I googled and googled and thought I found a few recipes, but none seemed right. Then I found the ingredients...
www.fooducate.com/app#!page=product&id=528498DD-75F4-8929-4D9C-8851A7DC51E0

No wonder it tastes so good...rice, butter, salt, chicken fat, sugar, coconut oil :) and a lot of chemicals (ICK).

I may try messing around to see if I can get it right...if I do, I will post it. Meanwhile I think my hips are thanking me for NOT finding it, as a moment on the lips is a lifetime on the hips in my world!

Did you ever find that recipe for that chicken rice wrap? If so plz let me know!

Food and Recipes Recipes Copycat Fast FoodMarch 12, 2015
😎
😷
📓
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Long-John-Silvers-Rice-Recipe.html